Follow by Email

Thursday, June 12, 2014

One of my favorite baby items...

I am seriously in love with my video baby monitor.  I know they can be somewhat pricey, but for a first time mom they are awesome!!  I am constantly carrying it around with me and checking on James.  I know what those mom's with severl kids are thinking, 'yeah, she's definitely a rookie, you don't even remember your baby is in the crib by the time you have your third.'  But for now, I love it!  And it helps that I didn't have to pay for mine, I received it as a Christmas gift.  It was a gift for Jordan and me, which he wasn't too happy about.  He didn't realize that's what I put on our Christmas wish list and so he asked me, "Since we got baby gifts for Christmas, can I put the shoes I've been wanting on our baby registry?"  Oops!  I won't do that anymore!