Follow by Email

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

{Thankful} for People's Generosity..

James is 3.5 months and I had to buy my first package of diapers yesterday!  I had a diaper shower (hosted by my church) and received soooo many diapers--I couldn't believe they lasted me this long.  I still haven't had to purchase any wipes yet.  It overwhelms me with how generous people have been to us.  I only had to pay $50 for his $350 stroller and $50 for my pump.    I had 4 baby showers, and I cannot even express in words how thankful I am for each one.  I had one in California and 3 in Georgia, and the cool thing was they were all different.  The one in California was a lot of gift cards and money since people knew I would have to ship the gifts back.   I had a diaper shower where I received a lot of diapers and wipes, another shower (hosted by Jordan's sisters) was a lot of clothes, and the other shower (hosted by a someone in our youth group) was a lot of little necessities, such as blankets, spoons, sippy cups, etc.  I am seriously so thankful.  I can't say it enough!  

Here are a few videos & photos from the past couple weeks...
 DON'T be fooled by these pictures..James was crying like a baby!