Sunday, September 30, 2018

ABC Verses for Kids

Here are some verses that help a kid not only learn the alphabet, but also learn God's Word! I'm working with my 4 year old on learning them.  Enjoy!


A soft answer turns away wrath.
Proverbs 15:1


Blessed are the peacemakers.
Matthew 5:9


Children, obey your parents.
Ephesians 3:20


Do things without complaining.
Philippians 2:14


Even a child is known by his deeds.
Proverbs 20:11


For God so loved the world that he gave His only son.
John 3:16

Go into all the world and preach the gospel.
Mark 16:15
  

Honor your father and your mother.
Exodus 20:12


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13
  

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth & the life.”
John 14:6

Keep your tongue from evil.
Psalms 34:13


Let your light so shine before men.
Matthew 5:16


My children, let us not love in word, but in deed.
1 John 3:18


No one can serve two masters.
Matthew 6:24


Oh, give thanks to the Lord!  
Psalm 118:1


Praise the Lord!  For it is good to sing praises to Him!
Psalm 147:1


Quench not the Spirit.
1 Thessalonians 5:19


Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Exodus 20:8


Seek the Lord while He may be found.
Isaiah 55:6


Thou shall not steal.
Exodus 20:15


Unto Thee, O God, do we give thanks.
Psalm 75:1


Verily, verily, he that believes on me has everlasting life.
John 6:47

We love Him because he first loved us.
1 John 4:19


eXcept you be converted, and become as little children.
Matthew 18:3

You are My friend if you do what I command you.
John 15:14


Zacchaeus, make haste and come down.
Luke 19:5

No comments:

Post a Comment