So on the weekends, my husband and I will do projects around our house. This Saturday while he we was working in the yard, I was upholstering our kitchen chairs. Here are the steps:
1. Pick our your fabric- I LOVE stripes, so of course that's what I used. (DON'T FORGET to use a coupon when purchasing fabric. Hobby Lobby & Michael's always have 40% off coupons).
2. Cut the fabric into the number of chairs-I had 4, so I cut the fabric in 4 pieces.
3. Unscrew the chair pads from the chairs
4. I stapled the fabric underneath the pads
5. Then you have to screw the chair pads back onto the chair
6. And there you have it!
I LOVE them!