Thursday, November 13, 2014

BOTANICALS

So my dining room walls have been bare since we got married two and half years ago, and I'm finally getting around to it! It takes so looooong time to decorate a house! Anyway, my sister had this idea to hang botanicals, but the ones I found were $100-$200 for ONE framed botanical! Way out of my price range, so I decided to put some of my own together. I found printable botanicals on etsy for FIVE dollars! And I found six frames at Wal Mart for $60.  So I was looking at $65 as opposed to $600-$1,200!  
I looked on PB website for inspiration and here's what I found: 

And I put painters tape up on the walls in my dining room to get an idea of the placement: 
Then I hung my DYI framed botanicals! 
And there you have it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment