Saturday, November 22, 2014

ENTRYWAY

I have learned in the past couple years to not buy things unless I LOVE it, which is why it takes me forever to find stuff.  Not only do I need to love it, but it needs to be in my price range.  However, I finally found things I loved for my entryway. 

I searched all over for an entryway table and finally found one after several weeks.  And guess what?  It was 40% off at Hobby Lobby.


It was a little embarrassing trying to fit this thing in my car, and James was back there wondering what was going on.



Now I just needed a mirror, some lamps and baskets.  Picking out the lamps wasn't that difficult, I found some I had and used them.  As for the baskets, I had a $25 gift card to TJ Maxx so I found 2 of them there. 




I saw a mirror I liked at Lowe's.  So I ran home real quick to measure out 38 inches by 48 inches with painters tape above the table.



It looked about right.  The only problem was that I wasn't looking for a black mirror, so I had this idea to paint it cream!  I double checked to make sure it wasn't too big before I painted it.  So I placed it on the table & I thought it was the perfect size!








Then Jordan hung the mirror that night and I added a couple of pillows and a blanket to make it look cozy & homey! 



All for $150, not bad!  Happy early birthday to meeeee!


Check it out on Hometalk, click on the link below:


http://www.hometalk.com/b/7057844/room-makeover-on-a-budget

No comments:

Post a Comment