Sunday, August 17, 2014

BATHROOM UPDATES

What I thought would take a couple weeks to update our half bath took a couple months.  I had a $175 gift card to Lowe's from our credit card points & Jordan's painter said he would paint our bathroom at cost since Jordan gives him so much business.  I ordered one faucet from Lowe's & after a couple weeks of not receiving it, I finally called Lowe's to check on the status of it--they have been meaning to call me and tell me they no longer carry that faucet.  So I ordered another one.  I anxiously went & picked it up at the store and guess what?  I accidentally ordered a mini faucet.  Oops.  I got little impatient and just bought a display one at the store.  Jordan installed it.  It looked horrible, to say the least.  Ughhhhh--so frustrating.  Jordan suggested that we order one from his preferred vendors, so that's what we did.  So I used my giftcard toward a tilt mirror and the light fixture.  
I added some flowers to liven the bathroom up a little.




 Cassidy Delta faucet & towel ring:

We used a Sherwin Williams paint called Sea Salt.  It is also in our dining room:


Check it out on Hometalk.com:
http://www.hometalk.com/b/7057844/room-makeover-on-a-budget

No comments:

Post a Comment