Thursday, February 15, 2018

{5 YR ANNIVERSARY TRIP}

For our 5 year anniversary trip, Jordan and I decided to go to Texas.  We had two friends living there--one in Austin and one in Dallas and guess what is smack dab in the middle of those two? WACO and Magnolia Market!  Of course we had to make a stop there!  It was such a great trip catching up with old friends.  Jordan grew up with his buddy Zane. So, we got to see him and his wife and their two sweet boys!  Then we made it to Waco.  Let me just say, July probably isn't the best time to visit there!  We were a tad hot!  It was super crowded too, I'm guessing because everyone was out of school, but it was still worth it to see.  ALL THE DETAILS!! I could of spent longer there, but both of the guys were sweating to death, ha!  Then we went to Dallas, and saw my good friend, Grace Anne and her husband.  We went to the Bush Library and got to see what their life looks like.  So fun!














No comments:

Post a Comment