Saturday, February 10, 2018

NYC TRIP

For my 30th birthday, Jordan gave me some Need to Breather concert tickets.  I was so pumped, then he told me to look at the location.  I was thinking "Town Hall? Is that in Atlanta?"  And then I saw "New York City" right below it. Whattt?  He surprised me with a quick get a way.  I was so excited!!  We didn't really plan a lot of ahead before we got there.  We knew we were staying close to Time Square at the Distrikt Hotel and knew that the Empire State Building, 9/11 Memorial Museum, Saks Fifth Avenue, and all that tourist stuff were close by.  The Statue of Liberty was probably the furthest, but it was still worth it taking the ferry and seeing it up close. Let's just say, NYC during Christmas time does not disappoint!







  

No comments:

Post a Comment