Tuesday, February 20, 2018

{FOUR}

James is FOUR!  I have loved this past year and seeing James' personality come out.  It's also different having John and seeing the difference between the two.  I realized that James isn't my affectionate one, but he likes to say things like "Do you want to snuggle with me?"  Really that just means he wants you to be with him and hang out next to him, not actually snuggle.  John is the affectionate one.  James is my little encourager and I just love it.  He is good at telling me thank you and appreciates things.  Jordan says that James is just trying to make everyone else look bad with all the compliments he gives.  James is also extremely observant. I know most kids are, but he seems even more so, takes after my dad, ha!  I mean we will go to the shoe store, and he will point out shoes that everyone has.  He is the first one to notice if I have a new shirt or new nail polish.  Another thing I love about him is how he loves a good laugh--he has a good sense of humor.  It's the cutest thing.  I love my sweet James, and I am so thankful the Lord gave us YOU!  
Check out these pictures, my sister-in-law, Ashah took of him.  You need to check out her website.  http://www.ashahphotography.com
Aren't these the cutest? I'm obsessed! Love these boys so much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment