Sunday, April 27, 2014

2 Months & Counting!

Dear James,

I can't believe you're already 2 months!  Time is flying by, I want it to slow down!  This month has been great.  You smile allll the time!  You even smile at strangers.  After you gave a huge smile to a lady in Kroger she said, "Wow!  He is a smiley little guy!"  And you totally are.  I can't wait until you start laughing.  You started sleeping 8 hours around 5-6 weeks, and now you are sleeping close to 9-10 hours.  Your last feeding is at 7, and you usually don't wake up until 4 or 5 am.  You just had your 2 month check up and I think you're built like your dad.  You're 80% for height, 60% for weight and 15% for the size of your head.  I hope it stays that way!  You weighed 12 pounds 12 ounces and were 24 inches long, and I can't remember the circumference of your head unfortunately.

Highlights of your 2nd month:
1. You went to your first wedding.  You fell asleep in our friend Judit's arms!
2. You met your papa Angle for the first time, he kept saying what a great baby you were.
3. You went and watched us play tennis for the first time!
4. You started sleeping in your crib during this month.
5. You started coming with me to work at ReBath on Fridays (starting at 4 weeks old).
6. You went on several walks with your buddy Hatcher, and played with your friend Addison one day.
7. You lost your hair and now it's growing back! And your silly mom tried cutting your hair because you had a mullet for a couple days and I did a horrible job cutting it.  Aunt Ashah said it looks like a city skyline because it's so jaggid!  So sorry :(  I've learned my lesson!
8. You started sucking your hand.
9. You moved up to size 2 diapers.
10.  You are quite the talker (I attached a video of him talking to his grandmother).
11. You had your first Easter.  I dressed you in a cute Easter outfit and literally 2 minutes later you had a diaper explosion & so I had to change you.  You also fell asleep in grandfather's arms that day in the nursery at church.  Then you fell asleep on Aunt Krystynna's chest that afternoon!  


Here are a few pics from this past month:



 Your friends Addison & Hatcher!

 The pictures below are when we played tennis with Uncle Ben & Aunt Ashah & Mercer University:

The picture below is after your 2 month shots, you look mad at me!  

Your dad loves you very very much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment